FlowMSP is the prefire planning and response platform of choice for fire departments across the nation.
We Will Gladly Show You Why
- Plan creation in as little as 10 minutes
- Hydrant and map display providing total situational awareness
- Annotate images with any critical hazard, occupancy, and building concerns
- Instant plan access with CAD message integration
- Retain all your existing planning, inspection and building data
- Share hydrants and preplans with surrounding mutual aid departments
Contact us today so we can schedule your no-obligation demonstration.
With FlowMSP, Kankakee FD completed 200 detailed preplans in just 3 weeks, improving their ISO rating to a Class 1. Your dept. can do the same.
Fire departments are having to cope with progressively larger amounts of necessary ‘knowledge’ to safely do their job. Population density, building construction, unique hazards and increased light industrial all mean more things firefighters have to know and remember. How does the fire service cope with this overload?
How a U.S. fire department used a multi-stage strategy
to reduce adoption hurdles to successfully integrate fire incident pre-planning software